General comments: There will be two (2) exams and one (1) exercise during the semester and a third (3rd) exam during the final exam period.
1. All exams are cumulative, however the emphasis will be on the
material not covered in previous exams. Warning: If you have multiple
exams around he same time. plan your studying well in advance.
2. Note that the grading system gives you tremendous latitude. I am not planning on providing make-up exams.
3. There is no way to ex poste improve your grade on an examination. Plan to do well on the required material.
4. Note that I reserve the right to alter the schedule during the semester.
5. Please see the lecture schedule and Grading Syllabus web pages for details on material coverage and grading.